I had the opportunity to meet Marianne Williamson while I was in Washington DC. She founded the Peace Alliance and gave some great talks at the conference. I bought her book "Healing the Soul of America" and she autographed it for me. Good book--I recommend it.I have returned to the land of Og, jazzed about getting folks involved in the Peace Alliance. I started a another blog about the PA in northern Utah. check it out here
The hotel we stayed at was awesome (Westin in Arlington, VA.) They had beautiful white, moth (Palanopsis) orchids everywhere. I considered stealing one to bring home with me, but thought better of it after all. Speaking of orchids, one of my moth orchids is getting ready to bloom and as usual I will share it with you via a pic.
Spring is on its way. Some of my spring bulbs are peeking through the ground. It's a bit early, but I will assume they know what they're doing. Looking forward to being able to work in the yard. I've been perusing the catalogs, getting all worked up about the possibilities. A long winter is hard on a green thumb that doesn't ski.
Well, I am beginning to ramble or is that babble, so I will say goodnight.
Peace
1 comment:
Hi Mommy,
You are so great. I love how involved you are in great things and everything you do you do well. I tried the link to your other blog but it didn't work. I will try and find it otherwise but wanted you to know.
Post a Comment