
My orchids are blooming up a storm. This is a Phalanopsis or moth orchid. I have a Miltonia or pansy orchid that is just beginning the blooming process. I know you can't wait to see the pictures.
The flowers outdoors are blooming up a storm as well. My daffodils and hyacinths are looking good in the front yard. March is a busy month and lots of hard work for those of us who have green thumbs. However, after a long winter it is worth the sore muscles and pain in the back to play in the dirt again.
The backyard fire pit is finally finished and I look forward to having our first fire pit party in April when Liz and Bill return to Utah for a few days on their way to their new home in Alaska. I can't wait to see them.
Well...I hear the call of the garden so I will close for now and go play in the dirt for a little while.
1 comment:
We can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment