Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bad Hair Day for Lola


Its been pretty hot here in the Utah desert, so I thought Lola would appreciate a hair cut. I figured she would be cooler and I would have less hair to clean up since she has been shedding something awful.
Since the groomer wanted $50 to shave her I opted to do it myself. Well...as you can see I don't have a future in the dog grooming business. To make matters worse the shears died before I was even half way finished.
As you can tell by her expression, she is not happy with her new do. I promised her I wouldn't take her to the park or any other public place where she would be laughed at by the other dogs. I tried to tell her that the difference between a good hair cut and a bad one is.....two weeks. She didn't see the humor in my little joke. I hope I haven't traumatized her permanently. If I can't afford a dog groomer, I sure as hell can't afford a doggy therapist.

No comments: