I have fallen hopelessly in love with Fisher Lynn Boisvert. Being present for his birth and the fist 6 weeks of his life was one of the best times of my life. This little guy brings me incredible joy. I am happy beyond words to have him in my life.
To add to the bliss of becoming a grandmother I was able to spend time in one of the most magical places on Earth, Alaska. The Northern Lights are awe inspiring. Seeing the Aurora Borealis is a good reason to go to Alaska in the winter, which is, basically, from Sept. to June.
Alas, I had to return home to the pups and my garden. Spring is much further along here in Utah and I am behind schedule as usual. However, I am already planning my return trip to Alaska and to the loves of my life; little Fisher, Liz and Billiam.
No comments:
Post a Comment